Vulkan 1.2 support is available in Windows driver version 442.75 and Linux driver version 440.66.02. These drivers also contain other new features, performance enhancements and bug fixes for Vulkan developers and enthusiasts.
March 17th, 2020 – Windows 442.75, Linux 440.66.02
- Multi-vendor Vulkan ray tracing
- For details see the new device generated command developer blog
- Replaces the now deprecated VK_NVX_device_generated_commands
- Added support for a new device-local VkMemoryType which is host-coherent and host-visible
- Fixes for HDR presentation on Windows