Skip to content
- Disabled frame rate limiting for configurations without active displays when HardDPMS is enabled.
the maximum number of GPU Screens to one GPU Screen per GPU device, to
prevent X from crashing when more than one GPU Screen is configured for a
single GPU device.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the X server to crash while exiting DPMS with HardDPMS enabled.
a default filename when saving the Display Configuration file in
nvidia-settings if an existing configuration file is not detected.
- Added support for audio over DisplayPort Multi-Stream. This support requires Linux kernel version 5.5 or newer.
the NVIDIA driver to allow NVIDIA High Definition Audio (HDA)
controllers to respond to display hotplug events while the HDA is
- Fixed a bug that caused DXVK titles to endlessly loop during shader compilation if no OpSource instruction was present.
- Add PRIME Synchronization support for Linux kernel 5.4 and newer.