- Configuration options now accept the
"..." syntax, e.g.
d3d9.customDeviceDesc = "ATi Rage 128" (#1567).
dxgi.tearFree option to enforce the Mailbox present mode when Vsync is disabled, which should prevent tearing. May not work on all setups.
- Fixed various issues causing incorrect rendering or crashes in D3D9.
- Fixed Vulkan validation errors on Nvidia systems.
- Fixed an issue with the setup script not working on Wine 5.6 due to a
- Implemented missing DXGI functionality for some SpecialK mods. (#1544)
- Blue Reflection: Work around game bug causing rendering issues. (#1574)
- Battlefield 2: Work around a game bug causing black terrain. (#1558)
- Crysis: Fixed a crash when loading certain levels in D3D9 mode. (#1528)
- Half-Life Alyx: Fixed incorrect integer division-by-zero handling resulting in distorted geometry.
- Heavy Rain: Improved performance on Nvidia GPUs. (#1575)
- L.A. Noire: Fixed crash on startup. #1564
- Prince of Persia: Fixed incorrect rendering on RADV. (#1537)
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair: Work around rendering issues on AMD drivers.