Skip to content
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Implemented some missing D3D9 features
- Improved D3D9 compatibility with older Intel hardware (#1455)
- Fixed a regression which caused flickering in some D3D9 titles on Intel ANV (#1451, #1471)
- Fixed a bug where windows not matching the back buffer in size would produce pixelated output in D3D9 games
- Fixed a potential GPU hang that could happen if a game uses D3D9 dialog mode (#1330)
- Fixed crashes and incorrect rendering when using the
d3d9.evictManagedOnUnlock option. This is useful for Skyrim with a large number of mods as an alternative to ENBoost.
- Fixed incorrect behaviour with D3D11 line tessellation.
- Book of Demons: Fixed white textures and UI issues (#1420)
- Close Combat: Fixed the UI not rendering (#1434)
- Cross Racing Championship: Fixed flickering water (#1450)
- Dungeons and Dragons: Temple of Elemental Evil: Fixed flickering fire (#1444)
- Elite Dangerous: Fixed an issue with the launcher resetting the D3D9 device every frame when multiple monitors are in use (#1408)
- Evil Genius: Fixed a reference counting bug that would lead to error messages (#1417)
- F1 2019: Work around a game bug causing rendering issues on RADV.
- Hyperdimension Neptunia U Action Unleashed: Fixed character models not rendering (#1428)
- Just Cause 1: Fixed a regression where the game would crash on startup (#1464)
- Lumino City: Fixed an issue potentially causing GPU hangs (#1462)
- Saint’s Row III / IV: Work around a Z-fighting issue with the D3D11 renderer.
- Shade Wrath of Angels: Fixed character rendering (Joshua-Ashton/d9vk#295)
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Fixed an endless recursion that could happen in some titles using SetCursorPosition (#1400)
- Rocket League: Fixed a potential crash with the experimental D3D11 renderer.
- Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines: Improved performance.
- Mise à jour => NVIDIA releases Linux 440.64 driver
- Mise à jour => Wine 5.3 Development